Offers you the opportunity
Shielded by trees on three sides with the fourth side overlooking a very well cut field also surrounded by trees - what a beautiful setting for this jewel.
One senses God in the midst of such natural beauty while the sense of solitude and silence permeate this experience. The outdoor Stations of the Cross
around the orchard, the monastic chapel and other retreat buildings are less than a 100 yards away.
The time is yours to structure: to think, to pray, to be. Get out of the fast lane and let God re-charge your batteries. Spend special time with God basically in silence and prayer. With everyday distractions removed, one is able to enter into the depths of the heart and find God at the center.
Individuals are welcome to join our Benedictine monastic community for any or all of The Liturgy of the Hours (in English) which we sing six times a day using simplified Gregorian chant melodies and for daily Mass.
· 9 private rooms each with bath
· one handicapped accessible room
· 36' living room/dining room with fireplace
· kitchen and laundry facilities
· air conditioning
· meals and linens are provided
· private retreats
· personal time to reflect, re-group, re-focus
· small groups looking for a prayerful setting
· monastic vacation - alternative to traditional vacation
· directed retreats